AIM
TGZ6

The Simple Plot Of FF7 The Simple Plot Of FF7

Good song and animation, however, the mix is pretty bad. I can barely hear the voice over the music. While wearing headphones at least.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

I bet he was not expecting that and neither was I. Nice job on the animation and voices.....

: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

Great rant. It really doesnt matter all the problems you can point out with Bandura's Social Learning Theory and how ti applies to the controversy about violent video games people will still blame the scapegoat. Like you said it is much easier to do so. I wouldnt be surprised if once they ban guns they dont try to ban "murder simulators" someday.

: Ink Stink : : Ink Stink :

Im glad I still have my old Deskjet 720. It doesnt have that pre-programmed expiration date crap. I made the mistake of buying a 410e to find out printer ink is even more of a racket.

This rant is exactly what I think

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

OMG! How did he get it up on the ceiling?

Poor guy!

Funny and I would rather listen to the narrator get raped and was trying my damndest too. Does that make me a screwed up individual? Maybe

A Message from the 99% A Message from the 99%

Um where are the goals and direction?

I actually expected to see some actual goals of the 99% other than the anger of what I have seen from webcam photos but this video didn't deliver anything as per the text below it. But it is a halfway decent flash animation so 9/10.

Unlucky Day Off Unlucky Day Off

Funny

I love the way it was tied up in the end as this person is going to be a human pincushion after he jumps. Definitely bad luck.

enciel responds:

Thanks! :)

StanleyDoris&theChildren StanleyDoris&theChildren

Same Ol Same Ol

Racist garbage

KK: The Conspiracy Part1 KK: The Conspiracy Part1

Kitty Krew is crap but seriously

At least stop the video with the retarded kid singing from playing over and over again

KovioXZ responds:

[KK] heartbreaks [KK] heartbreaks

Ugh..............

Telling someone not to blam your work is more likely to increase the chance that it will be blammed, never mind the inflammatory language. Also the song is a massively over-autotuned piece of crap

PsychoKillerHare responds:

IT PAASED FAGT SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW
I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR ANAL CAN TAKE SUCH A WORLD WAR ASS
MAYBE IF U WERENT SUCH A BUTFGOT YOU WOULDNT WOULDNT INSULT MY BREAK UP SONG FUCK