AIM
TGZ6

The Simple Plot Of FF7 The Simple Plot Of FF7

Good song and animation, however, the mix is pretty bad. I can barely hear the voice over the music. While wearing headphones at least.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

I bet he was not expecting that and neither was I. Nice job on the animation and voices.....

: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

Great rant. It really doesnt matter all the problems you can point out with Bandura's Social Learning Theory and how ti applies to the controversy about violent video games people will still blame the scapegoat. Like you said it is much easier to do so. I wouldnt be surprised if once they ban guns they dont try to ban "murder simulators" someday.

Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

Game Gurus do not accumulate like they should. I have made over 300 games but only have one despite resetting after hitting the 100 mark.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

This game is really not much more than a reskinning of the crab game you uploaded. It is essentially shovelware that was removed years ago from newgrounds.

Dobuki's Epic Journey Dobuki's Epic Journey

Still buggy and somewhat glitchy. You can run out of the boundaries. Hints are also very lacking. Imagine my frustration when the pyramid did not function as it should. No hidden button to open it after entering the right code. According to other players there should be a button to enter it, however it seems I activated a glitch that has gotten me stuck. I can't say I want to replay it to find out I am stuck again. Hints should be increased or a walkthrough provided.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

I love this song and cant help but keep listening because of the creativity in the lyrics......

Gaze into my chocolate eyes......